Contest Camo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Heartland - Western Digital My Book World Edition II 13+ [2008/06/05]

Go down

Classic Heartland - Western Digital My Book World Edition II 13+ [2008/06/05] Empty Classic Heartland - Western Digital My Book World Edition II 13+ [2008/06/05]

Post  Admin Fri May 30, 2008 10:19 am

Enter here:
http://www.classicheartland.com/sweepstakes/westerndigitalentry.html

Rules:
http://www.classicheartland.com/sweepstakes/westerndigital.html

OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Only one entry per person, per day.
2. Contest runs now through Thursday, June 5th at 11:59 p.m. Central time.
3. Must be 13 years old or older to enter.
4. Contest open to persons in the United States and Canada.
5. Classic Heartland is not responsible for erroneous data submitted in contest entries. Entrant should check all entry data before submitting.
6. Winner will be drawn at random. Winner will be notified via e-mail.
7. Classic Heartland is not responsible for items lost in the mail.
8. No purchase needed to enter.

Prize:
Western Digital 2 TeraByte Remote Access Data Storage System - My Book World Edition II

This remote-access storage system connects to your wired or wireless network and allows you to simply and securely access and share data and photos at home, in the office, and anywhere in the world--even when your local computer is off. The included RAID software makes it easy for you to take advantage of RAID mirroring for extra data protection.

Includes:
Remote access storage system with 2 TB of storage space!
Ethernet cable
AC adapter
Installation & software CD
Quick Install Guide

Features:
-WD Anywhere Access™: Storage system & all the files on it are always accessible when you need them, even when your local computer is turned off
-Easy Set-up & Use: You’re up & running in a few simple steps. Wizard software steps you through RAID configuration & network setup is a breeze w/a unique, powerful remote access software
-Data OnHand™: From any PC, use Windows Explorer to securely browse through folders on My Book World Edition. Open, edit and save files as though they are right there with you
-Extra Data Protection w/RAID 1: For extra data protection, dedicate half the capacity for mirroring, and automatically and instantaneously back up data every time you save it
-Extraordinary Capacity: With up to 2 TBs of storage in a small footprint design, you have plenty of space to store an entire digital photo library, your HD movie collection & hours of DV video
-User Serviceable: Easy access allows you to open the case & replace a drive. No need to send the entire system in for service
-Gigabit Ethernet Connection: High-performance 1000/100/10 compatible Ethernet connection
-EMC® Retrospect® Express Backup Software: Easy-to-use software for scheduled or on-demand file backup
-UPnP Enabled: Makes network configuration easy & convenient
-Capacity Gauge: See at a glance how much space is available on your storage system
-Quiet & Cool: An efficient convection cooling system & a thermostatically controlled fan keep this unit reliably cool & remarkably quiet

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-05-27

https://contestcamo.all-up.com

Back to top Go down